Friday, March 18, 2011

Sharing GCD Studios!!!!

Woohooo! I finally get to share with you the projects I did for GCD
Studios that were displayed at CHA! Their new lines are sososoooo fun
and I just LOVED working with them! I mean really...how can you not
have fun with a line named FUN HOUSE! It just screams FUN! Here is the layout I did with this line:



I love that they have a vintage-y feel...but still have a fun, playful modern feel, too!:






Another line that I was able to work with for CHA was the Christmas line...that
can totally be used for ANYTHING...not just for Christmas:



It even comes with chipboard pieces that are in the paper pack! I just painted these and used the totally cool GCD Studios chipboard tool on them:



I also got to play with the Animal Crackers for Girls line:



Aren't the colors just the coolest?! I love the playful feel of the elements!
It comes with die cut lace paper, that I trimmed this fun elephant, butterfly, and flower from...so cute:



I can't wait to share even more layouts with all the fun new GCD lines with you! I've had such a blast this past year being part of the Facebook DT! Hugs, Cheryl

16 comments:

  1. oof! HOW AWESOME that you got to make stuff for CHA!!! and how awesome for GCD...b/c i'll tell you right now these gorgeous LO's are TOTALLY making me want every single new line! ...speaking of ♥♥♥GENIUS♥♥♥...!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Cheryl!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three layouts are awesome! I love the first ones happy theme with the tickets and the beautiful pictures of your grandchildren. the second one is a wonderful red and green combo with cute embellishments, love the heart buttons! and the last page is super cute with that sweet elephant at the bottom! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just delicious! I love how you incorporate photo collages into your pages too! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so pretty, especially the "fun house", love your layout pages, it all looks fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful and sweet projects Cheryl.I adore all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee! What eye candy you have here, Cheryl! Thanks for the inspiration from GCD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts Cheryl.. You are on roll eh... I love them all...fabbie colors...embellies used...lovely photos too...I heart these a TON!!!....hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS!!! Cheryl these are fantastic!!! oooh you are sooo clever ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful LO.. Everyone of them.. It looks like you have been having some fun..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cheryl... These are totally terrific! I especially like that red layout... the flowers and chipboard bird... that's all so great! The pink elephant is darling though, too! Guess they are all winners!
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness Cheryl!!! These pages are just amazing!! I love them all, you are so talented. That first layout is my favorite though...so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! So fabulous! You just rocked these new lines, Cheryl. Love the big photo collage of the first and the fun tickets. Love the bright red of the Christmas line and how you used it. Love the lacy paper elements cut out and stitched. Super cute banners and details, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ufffm this post has too much yumminess, that adorable elephant , those tickets, I so want to play, love all your LO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Complete array of beauty Cheryl TFI :) x

    ReplyDelete