Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lovely Spring Fling!! *CCCB*



Hi all! I'm excited to say that I am the hostess today at City Crafter Challenge Blog!Do you know what today is?! March 1st! (yep, my son's bday) Do you know what March means?!! SPRING!! Wooohooo! Is anyone else soooooo beyond ready for Spring?! So our theme this week is "Spring Fling" and I bring to you a color challenge. Even if your part of the world is a little dreary you can bring out the colors of spring! To me the colors of spring are blue, pink, green and cream. Like in this little collage:

They are so fresh and lovely! So your challenge is to use these colors in your projects this week! We all can't wait to see the breath of fresh air and loveliness we KNOW your projects will provide this week! My project is a layout of my daughter and some of her friends. These girls are so LOVELY! Their inward beauty shines on the outside, too. I'm soooooo thankful that my daughter has such wonderful friends! Hop on over to the City Crafter Challenge Blog and see the GORGEOUS projects created by our DT and Guest Designer, Deb Hickman! Come and join us for our Spring Fling!!! The fantabulous Pixie Dust Paperie is sponsoring us this again this week. You will definitely want to play along! Have a LOVELY day!
Hugs, Cheryl
*Thanks so much for your sweet comments yesterday...it meant so much!
**Tomorrow I am excited to share some fun news and a new project that goes with it!

15 comments:

  1. Your page is amazing.. You and Ros both have those amazing row of flowers.. I just love those.. Thanks so much for the great challenge.. I just loved it.. Hope you have a wonderful day..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and congrats to your son. Yes I'm also looking for and loning for spring so let those colors bring some sunshine and laughter.
    Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Just happened to find your site through Cherry's Jubilee... and thought it was funny my name is Cheryl as well and have the same blog background.... www.andujest.blogspot.com
    I guess us Cheryl's think a like.... love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous layout, Cheryl! Love the flower embellishments and buttons that you used! It sure brings out the Spring fling! Happy 20th Birthday to your dear son Ty!! It sure IS a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Cheryl! Happy Birthday, Ty! and thanks for your wishes! I alsmost told you yesterday in your post, but I did not want to overshadow what you were feeling about your son! I love your challlenge and you layout! You alwasy have amazing scrap pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats with Ty's Birthday Cheryl! Such a great card and a lovely lo.

    Happy Regards, Angèle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow a layout from Cheryl looong time.... It´s amazing!!!
    Well and I´ve to say I´m not in a mood of spring here arggh!!! but it still so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such a beautiful layout, Cheryl... Definitely SPRING!!!...Love the bright and happy colors put together....lovely photo too.... sweet....TFS...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it it's so feminie and beautiful!
    And I hope you're feeling better, I share your feeling...they're just growing way too fast ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love SPRING...and am SO ready for it! Love your beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this page on Peas yesterday and just fell in love! This is stunning!
    And I'm with you........SO ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE everything about this, especially that red flower ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absoloutly `Gorgeous` Cheryl..love those flowers..Fab photo!!!Your DD is Beautiful TFI:) xxx

    ReplyDelete