Friday, March 25, 2011

Sprinkling On Some Pixie Dust!!**Altered Packaging**



OK....SERIOUSLY....You've GOT to LOOOOVE a kit where even the packaging is GORGEOUS!
Such was the case with the Floribunda kit! As soon as I unpacked it and saw the fabulous packaging that the chipboard alphabet letters came in, I knew I wanted to shoosh it up with a few of the other GORGEOUS items in the kit to make a little spa package for my daughter. My daughter has spent the last year and a half as a missionary for our church in Paraguay. There have been many times she has been without running water and so I thought she would appreciate a little bit of pampering and loveliness when she comes home. **Three weeks from today!!!!*** I'm soooooo EXCITED!!!***Inside I included a chocolate bar (how can you pampered without a little chocolate) that I wrapped in more Floribunda kit goodies, a relaxation mask, and some wonderful smelling bath treats:



Don't you think the colors in this kit just say luxury...pampering...lovely spa-like retreat?



I hope your day includes a little pampering! Hugs, Cheryl

19 comments:

  1. Such a fab giftie!!! it's beautiful! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Cheryl! She's going to love it. I can just feel your excitement. There is nothing quite like getting your missionary back after so long. Only another missionary mom TRULY understands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I am sure your daughter will love this. I think this is a perfect gift for anyone! You should have a count down starting with the week before she comes home. I know you are excited! This is a beautiful kit and you did a lovely project with it, you are so creative! Have a beautiful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and thoughtful gift set ... I am excited for you Cheryl ... lets hope the next 3 weeks fly by ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful packaging with love, I am sure your daughter is going to LOVE it because I do, who doesn't like to be pampered with such thoughtful gift with that elegant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be over the edge excited about your daughter's return home! How exciting!! She will be thrilled with the gift..and will love the extra special way you've packaged it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZA....This is gorgeous. Love the chipboard letters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutly `Love` your gift !Your daughter will love it and yes I aggree she does deserve lots of pampering with a little chocholate!!!Cheryl....You can be soo proud of her..as she can of you too!!!TFI
    Have a lovely weekend:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful gift!!..Its really gorgeous... I love it... and have a great weekend... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love hearing you talk about your kids.. I can just feel how proud you are and how much you love them in every word you type.. And your DD is just going to LOVE what you have created for her.. AZAMZING!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheryl another totally fabulous looking gift package. Love everything about it. Glad to hear that you daughter is coming home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is outta this world gorgeous! I love that it is recycled! Your daughter is going to love this! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughter will love this Cheryl! It's gorgeous and made with so much love ;-)

    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fabulous! Lovin' all your buterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Cheryl! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How very beautiful, Cheryl! This will be SUCH a special treat for your daughter when she returns home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This project is amazing! Love it

    ReplyDelete