Tuesday, March 15, 2011

He Rules Our Roost *CCCB The King and I Challenge***GCD Studios Contest**


Hi all! Yep...it is City Crafter day...Yeah!! Always so fun to share a new challenge!
This week's challenge is brought to us by our City Crafter founder and all time talented Miss Kirsty! She always bases her challenges around a city...this week Monte Carlo. Miss Kirsty says that she personally thinks that Glamorous Monte Carlo is a place fit for a King, or Queen, or Prince and Princess, so there you go, our challenge this week is "The King and I", we want to see crown(s) in your project, it could be embellishment, charm or paper, so get going. When I think of who wears the crown in our family it is absolutely our son, Ty. People have expressed sympathy to him because he is the only boy with four sisters. No sympathy required...this boy rules our roost. He had all those sisters wrapped around his little finger from the moment he was born and charmed his little sister from the day she was born. He is our little prince and we adore him. With all this he gets a little cocky at times, so I thought the barn yard scene appropriate...that and the fact that all those sisters are mother hens...haha! I hope you play along this week. Go check out the royally fantabulous projects at City Crafter Challenge Blog by our Guest Designer, Carol Quance, and all the DT members! I am the sponsor this week and I hope you enjoy the prize package I put together for our winner. I can't wait to see the crown jewel of projects this week!
Now go put on a tiara and give yourself the royal treatment today! Hugs, Cheryl

**This just in- Go to the GCD Studios Blog for a FAB CONTEST!

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout! He's a lucky guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, perfect for your little prince!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a fun way to honor Ty and his unique place in your family. I have the opposite...all boys and one girl. I am going to scraplift this for sure. I think making a princess layout for her honoring her same kind of unique place in our family would be perfect. Thanks for the never-ending inspiration. Your love for your family shows through what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, I forgot until later yesterday, that we celebrated PI day last year! You are always so fun, having all these special days! I love your interpretation some of the crowning moments of your son's page. This page is beautiful and so creative! I know you miss him, there is just something so special about a boy! I was lucky, I had two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful page.. I am just loving these collage pages.. So fun to look at.. So many wonderful elements.. Your King of the roost sounds like a lucky guy..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun LO!!! I love all the animals at the bottom and al the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous LO Cheryl ... I love all the elements that you used ... the sentiment and everything just fits perfectly ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page is SO FUN Cheryl!! I love it!! You are so creative! Love the crowns:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh... I love this Cheryl!!!... its fab fun and the colors ... embellies used are just great together...lovely photos too... Isnt he LUCKY...surrounded by beautiful sisters...hehehe...TFS... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this page Cheryl and the fun title that says it all ;-)
    wonderful design and details here as well!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just saying again how stinkin cute this layout is!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is seriously clever!!! I so love the title and the little crowns. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! that is a BRILLIANT take on he CCCB theme...and sooooooooo fabulous to work it in a "barnyard" millieu, as well! very clever...and GORGEOUS too! (not unlike, we suspect, young ty himself!!!) ♥

    ReplyDelete