Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nothing to It!!! *CCCB*


Hi all! Today is City Crafter Challenge Day...yeah! Our theme this week is brought to us by our hostess, Linda. The theme is "Nothing to It" and the challenge is.....well, to do just that...add NOTHING to your project... No bows, No lace, No flowers, No buttons. Yep, you heard right, you add NOTHING to it. It's just a simple one dimensional project. Except for me "simple" was anything but simple! haha!! What a challenge. You'll definitely want to play along. The ohhh soooo fabulous Pixie Dust Paperie is generously sponsoring us! Go check out the work by the GD and DT HERE at City Crafter Challenge Blog! They rocked this challenge! Have fun!! There's nothing to it! Haha!! Hugs, Cheryl

16 comments:

  1. um, wow!!! What a challenge! I think I would run screaming from this one. My little mind barely "gets" this. :) But you, my friend, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly gorgeous! Yep, it was hard but I think everyone got there in the end ... have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Cheryl! You captured the heart of the challenge! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job for this one too Cheryl, love the striking colors and that background, very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did GREAT! That would be such a difficult challenge for me. No bling? Oh my! Inconceivable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a HARD challenge! and yet, you make it look easy...your card is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock the challenge from Linda!!.... this is what you called great talent!!... this is just beautiful Cheryl... TFS...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your beautiful stamped images Cheyl..so beautiufl..
    Hmmm might have to think outside the box for this one..TFI;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card.. Love the stamping.. its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. Love the color and all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh! well, i am NOT at all sure i can do this one...which kind of makes me really want to try! but if YOU struggled at all, it is absolutely NOT apparently judging from this totally gorgeous & amazing card...which needs NOTHING (more) TO IT!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this tone on tone card! and your blog background is superb ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Nothing to it card turned out wonderful.. I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete