Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All That Glitters **CCCB**


Hi all!! I'm here with our City Crafter Challenge Blog challenge that is brought to us by our hostess, Ros! The theme is "All That Glitters" and the challenge is to use GOLD AND SILVER on your project! Don't be daunted ... these can be in any form ...
stamps, brads, charms, Mirri card ... whatever you like. I LOVE it! Now, I am not one who EVER uses silver or gold on my projects...let alone both of them together and I really had to put on my thinking cap for this one. Thanks so much Ros for helping me think outside the box! I know you all are going to rock this challenge! If you need a little inspiration then go check out the fab projects by our Guest Designer and DT over at City Crafter Challenge Blog! Fab work all!! What else is FAB is our ohhhhhhhh sooooooooo sweet sponsor, Sylvia Nelson, who has provided a beautifully glittery prize package! Thank you so much Sylvia!!! Soooo let us see the Midas' touch you all have and bring on the GOLD *and the SILVER! Hug, Cheryl

16 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Cheryl...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this look easy ... I love that silver doily ... gorgeous card ... Thanks Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WoW I love your card Cheryl...that doily is the cutest!!!TFI:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Cheryl! I find gold and silver so intimidating! You made this challenge look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty.. I love your silver doilie..
    Looks fabulous my friend.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning! I love your use of silver accents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZER...absolutely gorgeous Cheryl...I love it...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Cheryl, I had to tell you that this is tough for me, but when I saw your card with that silver doily, I thought, why didn't I think of that, such a clever way to use silver! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl you mixed the gold n silver beautifully! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card. The big silver bow is a great added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty, you did a great job with the gold and silver.........

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are a.m.a.z.i.n.g ... you did SO much with this kit!! These cards are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete