Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GCD Studios DT Call!!!

Can you believe it has been a YEAR since the last GCD Studios DT call?!! Where has time gone?!! Well, my term is almost over now, but I hope to see some of YOU try out and see YOUR fabulous creations with the FANTABULOUS GCD Studios product! They just introduced NINE new lines at Winter CHA! They also won the BEST BOOTH of the entire show!! Wooohooo! You can find ALL the information for the DT call HERE on the GCD Studios blog. I was lucky enough to contribute three layouts to the show working with the new Scandia Jul line,


the Baby Girl line,


and the Fun House Line!


Technically these don't belong to me right now, so I didn't show you the entire los, but just gave you a peek so you get an understanding of how FABULOUS these new lines are. This is without the embellishments even (they, the embellishments, are just over the top and I can't wait to get them!). If at a future date I receive the layouts back I will share them in their entirety (sp.?) I sure hope you all check it out!! I would LOVE to see you on their team!! Hugs, Cheryl

9 comments:

  1. Love your work for CHA! They were so lucky to have you! Thanks for sharing the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even just those little snippet photos made me drool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cheryl, your sneak peeks are looking so adorable! Oh and who would not love to be on their team (well, I would for sure *lol*)
    But seeing whos shoes are to fill (does anyone understand what I want to say? *giggle*) is really discouraging, because YOUR work is really outstanding and always so perfect :)

    Wishing everyone who applies GOOD LUCK!

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your peeks are just gorgeous, Cheryl!! GCD has been SO lucky to have you on their team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cheryl, your sneak peeks are looking so adorable! ...eiii cheeky.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fabulous!! I love the look of the red there ... such detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl! I came here yesterday and thought these were new, but saw my name in the comment section and thought I was crazy so I did not comment! I should have read the comment, different Sylvia!!!!! Well I am commenting now. I love the sneak peaks. I love the bird with the pink and reds in the first, the elephant and the stitching in the second, and the blues and the tickets in the third. You are one wonderful designer! Hugs to you. SN

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, i don't own a crystal ball...and yet: somehow i see a bunch of new GCD collections in my future! (even your teaser pics make them IRRESISTIBLE! imagine what the WHOLE PHOTOS will do!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete