Friday, February 4, 2011

Last of the Sneakiness!! **MCS**

OK, here is the last of the sneakiness! I will tell you that I was able to make six layouts and 4 cards from the My Creativehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif Scrapbook Creative Kit! Isn't that amazing!
Everything you will see on both the layouts and cards with the exception of one piece of cardstock and some embroidery floss and thread (for stitching) came in the kit!
So fab! I hope you have enjoyed these sneaks and I can't wait to reveal the whole thing!




13 comments:

  1. SOOO cute Cheryl! I love those happy sweet birdies!!! Beautiful colors and such happy creations!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo so cute...so colorful..... Can't wait to see more.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute, Cheryl! and 6 layouts and 4 cards from the kit? That is awesome. Can't wait to see the reveals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AS much as I have loved these sneakies, I can hardly wait for the whole thing. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pretty colors, Cheryl and the birdies as well! Thanks for the sneak peeks, can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking really cute heryl! an't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, What I can see is looks wonderful.. Can't wait to see more..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a whole lot of goodness you were able to create...love the sneaks and can't WAIT to see it all! I know I love Fancy Pants.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look stunning ...when can we see them in their full glory??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the sneaks Cheryl, can't wait to see everything. You sure were busy w/the kit. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cheryl!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Your kind words and the time you took to leave them are greatly appreciated!

    Your blog is GORGEOUS! I'm lovin' the red!!! Am placing myself on your list of followers. Your work is ALWAYS PERFECTION!

    Hugs to you!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete