Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Being Sneaky!!! **MCS**

I have some exciting news to share! I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of February for the My Creative Scrapbook kit club! They put out such FANTABULOUS kits and I was asked to work with their Creative kit! I can't wait to share the full reveal, but until then I can give you some sneak peeks! I think you'll agree that this kit is just full of FUN!! So here are three peeks of some projects I created and their is MORE to come. I'll give you some more peeks tomorrow and Friday. Now aren't I being sneaky!


11 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!! can't wait to see your creations ... loving your new blog too ... so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cheryl. That means we will see more of you! I so enjoy your blog! I love the sneak peaks! All this red and yellow is wonderful. I love the birdies in this last one. More inspiration for todau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the looks of that kit and your sneaks looks fantastic!!! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait to see the whole thing. WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl,congrats my friend.I´m sure it was so fun to play with those amazing kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Cheryl!!! They do have beautiful kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you my friend.. I can't wait to see what beautiful pages you make!!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you...Cheryl... can't wait to see your creations ... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congrats Cheryl can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, how fun! Congrats on your guest DT gig, Cheryl! I spy some goodness here, like a banner and some hand-stitching. The kit looks awesome. Can't wait to see your full projects. :)

    ReplyDelete