Monday, November 22, 2010

Warm Wishes *CCCB


Hi all and warm wishes to you! I am here with this week's CCCB challenge! We are off to Seattle, home of Starbucks, with our hostess Kirsty. Your challenge is to create a project that includes an image of a coffee mug, or teacups, or any image that is related to coffee, tea, hot cocoa or hot chocolate! Now doesn't that make you feel all warm inside?! Hop on over to CCCB and be amazed by all the marvelous creations of the DT and our GD! You just might learn a couple of facts about Starbucks, too. Our sponsor this week is the incredibly generous Pixie Dust Paperie! I hope your Thanksgiving holiday is filled with warmth and love! Hugs, Cheryl

14 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I adore the doily background and the use of felt!! Simply perfect in every way--warm and cozy, just the perfect cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my airconditioner running this card warms me up! It was 85 here today, but cooler weather is coming Thursday! I love you card, but then I always love everything you do. Did you use digital stamps? Love the marshmellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute, the marshmellows in cocoa, the soft mittens, just so adorable, it does make one feel warm and cozy, well done Cheryl, have a great thanksgiving with family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cheryl...I love, love this card. And I can feel inspiration coming up! Thanks again.

    Have a wonderful day, Angèle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I just love this card. The colors are great and the snowflake on the mug is such a great added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT ...it's too cute... and simply gorgeous...good combo of everything!!!....Happy Thanksgiving Cheryl....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the little mittens ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl..
    I love your Gorgeous card..those mittens are adorable TO!!!TFI
    Enjoy the rest of your day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and cute card Cheryl.Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorable and ♥FAB♥U♥OUS♥ card!!! i love the doily and the cup of cocoa...but those little dangly mittens just MAKE IT!!!!! you are just TOO CLEVER as usual!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. DARLING....this challenge is just screaming my name:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUMMY! I'll take a cup, but only if you'll have one with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable. I love your little cup and of corse your doilie looks wonderful.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete