Tuesday, November 9, 2010

THANK YOU!!!! *CCCB


Hi all!! I'm back as the hostess this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog and our theme this week is THANK YOU!!...and I mean it...THANK YOU!! Thank you to Kirsty who came up with this wonderful blog and started the challenges and is just a terrific friend...Thank you to all my fellow DT members who are such an inspiration EACH and EVERY WEEK...Thank you to all of you that have been our guest designers and have shared your tremendous talent with us...Thank you to our super generous sponsors...and most of all THANK YOU, all of you that participate here at City Crafter Challenge Blog!! You are THE BEST!! *and a sweet thank you to June who created the beautiful pin on the card and so generously sent it to me along with some more of her fab creations!
We, all, at City Crafte Challege Blog LOOOOOOOVE to view your work and we are sooooo very thankful you choose to participate with us and share your extraordinary talent!! OK...so what's the challenge? Just create a THANK YOU card or any Thanksgiving project! I am the sponsor this week so get on over to City Crafter Challenge Blog and see what I have put together for the prize package. I hope you like it!! You are also going to want to load up on the inspiration from the DT creations that are FABULUOS!! We also have the AMAZING Amy Duff as our Guest Designer this week! I can't wait to see what you come up with again this week!

20 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card Cheryl...love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. It shows your heart! And, the card is amazing. That paper pieced pumpkin is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Thanksgiving theme card! Love the paper-piecing and ribbon details! How wonderful to visit your blog and I love the new blog look! Yummy post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post.. And a great challenge..
    THANK YOU! Your card is adorable.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Cheryl! I look forward to every challenge and seeing your beautiful creations. You have really grown in your cards, they are fabulous creations. I am still stuck in the yesterday look! Oh well! Hugs to you, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, just love all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cheryl, love those fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheryl,
    What a cute little pumpkin!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic!!! Cute pumpkin and that pin looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Cheryl.... and what a lovely post... sweet...

    Me too so glad that I found you over at blogland...
    thanks for the love you have sent to my blog too ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheryl, it's such a lovely post!! And your card is even lovelier!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Cheryl! Thanks for being a great help at CCCB, thanks for all the beautiful creation each week, thanks for being a great blog buddy, so glad that we are in the same team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful card Cheryl ... Your post is just as beautiful ... I am blessed to be part of the team and to have met all you lovely ladies... Many thanks to you too ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another one of your wonderful and precious card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Thankyou card Cheryl..
    Just wanna say:
    `Thankyou for your Inspiration` always:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cheryl-Thank you for selecting me to be a part of the CCCB this week! I am so honored! Your card is fabulous! I love the ovals you punched to make the pumpkin! Gorgeous! Thank you again for all you have done for me and always keeping me motivated with your incredible creations! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love that pumpkin! Making it and the leaves with patterned paper is just plain cute!

    ReplyDelete