Friday, April 30, 2010

2S4Y Kazan #51 *Romance Awaits*

This is no longer pictured because it has been requested for publication! Yeah!
Hi all! Hope everyone has had a terrific week! Any fun plans for the weekend? Well, here is a card in the event you have some romance awaiting you. I don't know why, but as soon as I saw Kazan's sketch over at 2S4Y what popped into my mind was an almost shut window shade...sooooo...that is what I went with. I hope your weekend is fabulous and maybe even filled with a little romance! Hugs, Cheryl

18 comments:

  1. Darling card Cheryl! LOVE the stitched on ribbon! Great colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the stiched, satin ribbon!
    Great card Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl this card is so sweet!!
    Happy weekend!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, love that gathered ribbon there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... pretty card..love the ruffle blue ribbon...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is THE cutest idea!! I LOVE the ruffle valance you made and the little bird sitting on the window sill. You are SO creative and I absolutely love your design. WOW!! Thank you for this amazing 2S4Y card! Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a clever idea Cheryl!! I love your card and that ribbon is just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! This card is amazing! Beautiful design! (I love the snapshot in your banner!) Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheryl your card is `beautiful` Love the ribbon..
    Hope your enjoying your weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, love the colors! That blue ribbon is to die for! I like how you thought of the closed window - if I really look at it, I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!!! Love the stiching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, love this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE your take on the sketch!
    Have a fabulous week my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. darling. leaving you a blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT cards! Really love that Home sweet home!

    ReplyDelete