Friday, October 21, 2011

You Know the Drill ** Voting Time**


Hi ALL! Thank you so much for continued support of my daughter's crafty adventures in the American Crafters competition. This week the theme is fabric and I think her project is soooooo dang CUTE and MEANINGFUL!! She created a "handy" Thanksgiving advent calendar. Each member of the family is included in this project and it will be a TREASURE for years to come. It celebrates how we can be thankful for the things our hands can do and includes activities to go along with each area. I just LOVE the ideas she came up with to celebrate this wonderful time of year. This project represents to me not just what a wonderful crafter she is, but the WONDERFUL PERSON she is. I hope you have a second in your day to go VOTE HERE at the Naptime Crafters blog. It is Project #5 on the right hand side of the blog. Hold on to your hats ALL...the projects this week are AMAZING! We have some serious workers of fabric in this round. I really hope that you take a few more seconds and run over to Angela's blog right HERE to see all the work and most importantly HEART that went into her project. I think you will be delighted and might just want to use the idea for yourself. Thank you all soooooo much!!! I certainly hope you have a day full of meaning and thankfulness!! HUGS, Cheryl

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable project, Cheryl! I'm off to vote for her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Cheryl! I am off to vote again. Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks mom you made me cry! And thanks to all your wonderful bloggy friends that are supporting me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun and creative! I voted:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! I know the drill and I went to vote! Your daughter must be having a ball with all this crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you have my vote! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific!!! Wishing your daughter the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is just the cutest turkey ever!!

    ReplyDelete