Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thankful *Digital Doodles*





Hi all!! I am thankful for so many things, many things, many things...that are mine today...this is from a song the children sing at my church but it is exactly how I feel. I am thankful for so many things...for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, my family, my friends, my and my family's health, a beautiful home and place to live, literally everywhere I look I see something else to be thankful for. I am thankful for all of you and my sweet association with Kathy Martin and the Digital Doodles design team.
Kathy's latest digital kit "thankful" embodies all these things. I loved using it here for this gift basket of pumpkin bread I made for a dear friend who I am soooooo very thankful for. If you would like to use Kathy's fab kit yourself to express your thankful spirit you can find it HERE.
I hope you have many things to be thankful for today!! Tell me a few of them!
Hugs,
Cheryl

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the stamps, Cheryl. Your project is lovely! What a wonderful season, fall and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Cheryl ... will definitely check out this kit ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GORGEOUS! Funny, I am working on a 'thankful' layout myself today and have been counting my blessings too! Isn't it great to be filled with gratitude? It feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, it would be wonderful to receive that gift of pumpkin bread but I would not be able to get over that amazing wrapping! The pumpkin, paper pieced like you did it is unreal and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY creations, Cheryl!! They show how thoughtful and talented you are! I'm thankful to be able to do what I love-crafting! I'm glad to get to know all fabulous crafters like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely present this will make - so much thought and love in it!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I hope that I am that dear friend you made it for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Cheryl. You always do a great job with digital. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweet Cheryl! I've been SO busy and I have missed you and your blog SOOOO much!!!! Everything has finally slowed down and I'm so delighted to visit you again. Your work always amazes me and I am LOVING those fabulous paper pieced pumpkins. And those leaves!! LOVE!!! Wow, it's great to be back!! :) ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these projects you've made Cheryl! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Cheryl... you are really good... xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed I am thankful for many things and glad you shared this fabulous gift basket and card with us! Your friend will be mighty pleased to receive this. :-) I like how you paper pieced each the pumpkins on the card and tag. I have to go check this site out and see the entire set now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I JUST LOVE THOSE LITTLE PUMPKINS!!! they look quilted :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Cheryl! That is some SERIOUS gift making!
    Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so darn cute.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was blog hopping and I could swear I smelled pumpkin pie or something. As I got closer to your blog the smell was overwhelmingly sweet and wonderful! Then I realized...yes...it's Cheryl's pumpkin bread! ;) Fantastic gift and card! Love your paper pieced pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so pretty! SOmebody is going to be thrilled - I love pumpkin bread! I am thankful for family, freinds and for all the blessings God has given us. I am also thankful that He is forgiving and shows us grace! His mercies are new ev every morning! Yay!

    ReplyDelete