Monday, August 31, 2009

Kazan Sketch #34 *2S4Y*




It is time for the 2 Sketches 4 You!! I always love the sketches that Laura and Kazan come up with and this week is not exception. I flipped Kazan’s fabulous sketch on its side to create this card. As an additional challenge, the DT was asked to use the images from our amazing sponsor, Living Rooms Direct, as inspiration for our card. I love, love, LOVED the black and white images in the notNeutral line and kept coming back to them again and again….sooooooooo…I decided that just had to be my inspiration for my card.
I hope you have as much fun playing along this week as I did!

11 comments:

  1. I saw this beautiful card this morning on the 2S4Y site. Your work never ceases to amaze me. EVERYTHING I have ever seen that you have made is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! I love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Cheryl! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful Cheryl love that blaxk and white that card should go well with that piggy. Also love your new and fresh bloglook, great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is `beautiful` Cheryln very classy TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Cheryl. And so elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...I adore the black and wite Cerhyl! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that is just a fabulous card Cheryl!!!!! love the black and white so much...I am a little concerned because I haven't seen you around for a few days now...I sure hope all is well! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sophisticated card, the black and white really makes this. Love all your creations, they are so beautifully designed and put together :)
    Crafts By Bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so elegant Cheryl, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete