Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME!!! + A WINNER!!!!


Hi all!!  This is going to be super brief.  Sorry I was not able to post every day like I wanted to last week.  My computer crashed for a little bit and then my oldest daughter and her family arrived and then it was just a whirlwind in a very good kind of way.  I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it is to have my son home and the joy it is to have my WHOLE FAMILY under the same roof and laughing and loving and overall just being together.  I will be pretty occupied until next week...so I apologize for not being an active blogger, but well...I just need to SAVOR this time with my family.  I did want to announce the winner of my GIVE AWAY!  Thank you ALL for sharing in my JOY and that is what I feel...ABSOLUTE JOY!  The winner is..............................................................................................................................................................
Linda B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Linda if you will email me your address to cheryljunegirl@hotmail.com I will get your prize package out to you!!!  **Sorry if you all received an email from me with no subject line...hackers...ugh!  Just as a precaution remember not to open any emails without a subject.  I will never send you an email without one.
Here is a one more quote for you all:
 "This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now."
Hope you all are feeling JOY today, too!  HUGS, Cheryl

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family picture, Cheryl, I know you are all so happy. I am glad you are alright, I was worried about you even though I knew you were busy. Enjoy your family and all the hugs. Have a wonderful day and Congratulations Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting him home, safe and sound. Enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this photo.... how wonderful!!! Enjoy every minute together.
    Thank you, Cheryl... what a pleasant surprise to be your winner.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on having your son home. so happy for you. enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy being together and having your son back home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY he is home, safe and sound. I'm sure all of you will have a good time catching up.... Enjoy every this special moment!... Congrats Linda B ...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you... Enjoy every minute my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for you... Enjoy every minute my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a blessing to have your son home!!! I'm so happy for you all!! Hugs! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Words of wisdom!
    So so happy for you Cheryl!

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so, so happy for you, Cheryl, to have all your family home with you! Enjoy every single moment of this precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious time to have everyone under the same roof! It gets harder as the kids grow older!Glad to know that your son is home safe and sound! Enjoy your family time!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete