Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home **CCCB**


Hi all! You know how I am always excited for Tuesdays because it is time for a City Crafter Challenge Blog challenge...and today is Tuesday! Kirsty, as our hostess, has come up with the fab theme of "Home Sweet Home". Super simple all...we want to see "HOUSE" on your project, it could be an image of house(s), or an altered item such as birdhouse, house template etc. I know you all are going to hit a "home" run with this one and can't wait to see what you come up with! Get on over to City Crafter Challenge Blog for a little inspiration and see what our Guest Designer, Sandi, along with our DT Members have created. You won't be disappointed! So come make your "home" with us at CCCB this week...another generous prize offering by Pixie Dust Paperie is the prize for this week's winner! Hugs, Cheryl

17 comments:

  1. Your home page is another fabulous page, Cheryl! I love the papers you chose and the way you did your sentiment. Just wonderful. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is fabulous, Cheryl! First of all, I so love this challenge theme, and second......girl, you just nailed it! Love, love, love the photo collage you created for under the roof. That is just genius. Love your title work and wow, did you ever rock the patterned paper here. SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cheryl ... I Just LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO ... such a brilliant take on the challenge ... you rocked this! ... have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work Cheryl, I love how you used those grey scale photos on those DP, fabulous choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow dear Cheryl what a fabulous,sweet and cute layout you created,fantastic idea,so very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork. I love seeing your love for your home and family in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this one mom!! (not mention that you actually managed to include a GOOD looking picture of EVERYONE!! ha ha! Maybe you should mail this out for our family Christmas pics this year :) )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and sweet LO!!!
    Lovely work!!

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an appealing challenge Cheryl & I love how you have handled it - that layout looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl this is such a cute layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really do love seeing your LO.. And this one is sooooo cute. I just love it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. PRECIOUS PHOTOS Cheryl... suits the challenge... you nailed it ..simply Gorgeous layout... I just love it ...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fab layout Cheryl! Love seeing photos of your family and know how happy it makes you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just fabulous Cheryl!! I love how you put the photos in the bottom of the hous very creative!! This LO just makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheryl, I love this sweet page, your photos and the design!!! Just super sweet!!! Here's sending you hugs, I miss chatting with you like old times, but still think of you all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great lo! Love the house with all the pics inside! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cheryl this layout is really impressive!!! I love it!!!!
    Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete