Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a Touch of Vintage *CCCB*


Hi all! I'm back again with a challenge from the City Crafter Challenge Blog! This week our fantabulous hostess with mostest, Kirsty is taking us around the world again with her theme of "Rome, The Eternal City". The challenge is to to make a card/layout/project that has a vintage feel to go along with this ancient city. You can find the challenge HERE. Our sponsor this week is Pixie Dust Paperie.
I hope you can all play along this week! I can't wait to see all the vintage loveliness I know this challenge will inspire. *Speaking of inspiration...you will definitely want to check out all the fabulousness from the City Crafter DT and our Guest Designer Laurie Willison! Wishing you all a fantabulous day! Hugs, Cheryl

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cheryl, love the sweet pink with brown, these two colors together, never failed to melt my heart, the stamp on the corner with that pretty thing is definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!!! I sooo love your cards, so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola Cheryl...the card scream BEAUTIFUL...what not to love....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo incredibly pretty Cheryl!!!! Love the pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely shabby chic card Cheryl! Love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Pretty.. I just love it. The ribbon and flower gives it that perfect touch..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Cheryl! I really like the ribbon and the tiny rose, but it all goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. love the design, the sweet little rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my my do I love this card! Gorgeous bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh...it's delightful! Love the white flower and that off-edge flourish with rose - yum!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. So `Stunningly beautiful` Cheryl..love the ribbon flowers and beautiful papers TFI
    Enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nummy pink and black creation--how perfect is that beautiful ribbon and bow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so dreamy Cheryl ... I love your colour combo and that beautiful bow ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...this is so prett Cheryl!! I just love what you do with ribbon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and feminine!
    Even your blog background matches! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning! I love everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWZA! I am so in love with this one! To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this! Those papers are so pretty and YUM on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Cheryl...you are the Queen of ribbon! Beautiful this card.

    ReplyDelete