My heart is truly smiling today! Diana from Diana's AUsome Creations gave me the cute little ladybug "Makes My Heart Smile" award! How nice and fun...thank you so much Diana! You can see Diana's wonderful blog and creations here: http://dianasausomecreationsetc.blogspot.com/
I thought it was only fitting that I make a "You Are Sweet" card in honor of her. I used Kazan's fabulous sketch #25 over at 2 Sketches 4 You to make it.
I've decided to pass out the cute little "Ladybug Award" to the following bloggers. But first, the rules:
1. The winners should put the logo on their blog.
2. On your blog, link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs for the award.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've awarded.
Here are the bloggers who make me smile:
1. My sweet daughter Angela- http://brickerfamily1.blogspot.com/
2. My sweet daughter Alisa- http://encefam.blogspot.com/
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he’s been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to just be people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey…delays…sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling burst of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley